Tuesday, April 18, 2017

The Spokes Man

...talking points from the Commish


Greips
Image result for andre greipel
I've got a few things to gripe about

The Commish is introducing a new segment inspired by Gregario Forza, our beautiful yet frustrating sport, and Andre Greipel.

- Will I never be able to watch races live in HD on my TV?

- NBC Sports Gold crashed during Paris-Roubaix, the worst.

- Valverde wins every race, can someone else get in the mix.

- A few of my favorite riders are on Sky, and Sky is lame.

- I gave up GVA and he leads the league in scoring

- I'm not fast enough to keep up with the rest of Team Wiskota

- Sagan whines about being good

- No Stannard results on the cobbles and Geraint doesn't even ride them anymore, thanks Sky

- I'm going to have to buy another weird streaming thing in order to watch the Giro

There it is.  The inaugural Greips post.  I would like to pair it with a similar, only positive, based post.  I am still trying to come up with a title.  If you have a suggestion, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment